Wednesday 8 October 2014

About Me (Part 1)

(Source: http://cristinscordato.cmswiki.wikispaces.net/-+About+Me)


Assalamualaikum :D

Hari ni bole cerita a little bit about myself.

(Source: http://leapgraphics.com/its-a-girl/)



For my gender.. It is female. 

I am a family of 4 members including me.. 

1. My mom (dalam Islam pon cakap .. Ibu.. then.. baru ayah.. )
My mom is the dictator in our small kingdom. Me especially selalu got into fight with her.. Apa punya daughter lah.. haha (but it is fun for me and not for her ) :P

2. My ayah.. is the King of my life.. He is a very caring person. 
Nanti i will  make a post about him.. So.. there is nothing to tell you for now..
But my personality resembles him a lot.. We love to play around especially with iBU :-*
kahkahkah...

3. I am a first born, one and only daughter in my family.. Paling manja. Mengada2 and paling hipokrit. haha.. kalau nak kasih sayang lebih, kena lah pandai cari perhatian :P
to one point that my little bro get so jealous of the love that i receive from both my parents.
so.. sebab rasa bersalah, i selalu bawa adik pergi jalan and his word are my command :)

By the way, I am 22 this year (2014).


4. My only little bro.. Not too little.. dia dah umur 18 (2014) tahun lahh. 
Dah besar gedabak dah pon adik aku ni.. tapi.. demand selalu melampaui batas kakak dia..
Banyak dah duit perabih untuk penuhi permintaan dia.. He is my weakness because I once promise my mom that i will repay him with lots of love from the lack of love he receive from ibu and ayah..
so.. now. dia dah terlebih kasih sayang cauz i went to asrama dan kolej.. tinggal dia ja kat rumah dgn ibu ayah.. so.. no more isu kurang kasih sayang from him.
But he is still my weakness. I will try my best to always fulfill his wish due to my habits and promise to my mom in the past walaupun dia dah terlebih kasih sayang sekarang ni


That's it the story of my family for now.. Hope u enjoy it.. 

Salam..

F :)


No comments:

Post a Comment